Educational institutions may apply for a School account that enables them to be recognized as a verified school on ArtStation by appearing in the School Directory and allowing students to identify themselves as members of the school. See all features and benefits for School accounts here.
To apply for an account, please follow the steps of the application process here.
Once we receive your application, it may take up to a week to review. Please review the eligibility requirements below before applying.
Who can create a School Account:
- School accounts applications must be submitted by an authorized administrator or faculty member. Students are not allowed to create an account on behalf of their school.
Who is eligible to apply for an ArtStation School Subscription:
- Post-secondary educational institutions (example: Colleges or Universities)
- Online art schools
- All eligible institutions must have been in operation for at least 1 year, have an art-centred curriculum and at minimum, offer a certificate of completion.
Who is not eligible for a school account:
- Individuals. Example: an artist that creates educational Youtube videos or offers mentorships.
- Marketplace sellers or other businesses that produce tutorials
- Online Learning Hubs. Example: LinkedIn Learning would not be eligible for a School account