Memorialized accounts are a way for people on ArtStation to remember and celebrate those who've passed away.
What happens to the account?
- The word "Remembering" appears on the user profile, as well as the memorial status on the Resume page informing people that the user has passed away.
- If the user is a premium member, their account will be locked into a "forever Plus/Pro" status. The user's membership will never renew and will never be charged again.
- If the user had been selling products on the marketplace/prints, those products are delisted so that no further purchases can be made. Customers will continue to gain access to download them.
- Any payouts pending will be paid out to the method on file (bank account or PayPal).
- The user is automatically unsubscribed of all emails and notifications.
- The user's hiring details are all removed.
- No-one can log into the account.
I know a member who has passed away
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide any evidence to confirm the deceased person's status.
Requesting the removal of a memorialized account
If you're a family member and would like to request the removal of the account, please contact us at email@example.com