Another great feature for Plus, Pro and Studio subscribers.
Click here for information on just pointing your domain to us.
Before transferring your domain to ArtStation, you will need to ensure that you have:
- Disabled your domain privacy settings.
- Unlocked your domain with your current registrar.
- Verified that the admin email associated with your domain is accurate.
- Obtained your domain’s transfer authorization code (EPP Code).
In order to complete these steps, please navigate to your current domain hosting provider. There are many different hosting providers. Some of the more common ones are GoDaddy, Namecheap, Bluehost and Hover.
Most domain hosting companies have a similar way to do this.
Once this is completed, your domain will be ready. You can now initiate your domain transfer with ArtStation.
Instructions on ArtStation
- From your Avatar menu on the top right, go to Website Builder > Manage Domains
- Click on "Use a domain I own"
- Enter your domain and click "Continue", then click "All set up, please transfer..."
- You will then be asked to submit your payment details and pay for the transfer.
- Once payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email. You must confirm that you want to complete the domain transfer by clicking on the link at the bottom. You will also be required to enter your EPP or Authorization code.
IMPORTANT: Please check your spam folder for this email as it may end up in there. If this step is not completed, the transfer will not be successful.
Keep in mind that transferring your domain to ArtStation will add an additional year to your domain expiration date.
You may also receive a confirmation email from your current registrar. The actual contents of this email will vary depending on your registrar.
The entire process may take from 1 to 2 weeks.