Marketplace Development Status
Currently the ArtStation marketplace functionality is in rapid development. All artists now have access to sell on the Marketplace. Not all features are ready yet - please see below.
- Marketplace home page.
- Product view.
- My library for buyers to download goods.
- Cart system.
- PayPal + credit card purchasing.
- Large file uploader (up to 16GB).
- Upload via Dropbox.
- Payouts & Earnings page.
- Payouts via wire transfer globally.
- Multiple categories.
- Sales Reports page.
- End User License Agreements.
- Product variants.
- Product versions/updates.
- Short URLs.
- Notifications to followers - when you publish a product, it will email/notify all your followers.
- Notifications to customers - when you submit a new release of a product, it will email/notify all customers to get the new release.
- Guest checkout system - non-ArtStation members can buy.
- Payouts with PayPal.
- More visibility for marketplace products.
- Selling on your ArtStation-powered website - dependent on Guest Checkout System.
- Checkout recommendations.
- Video support in description.
Features currently in development
- Prints / Print on demand goods.
To be developed
Note that this list is not prioritized. It may change depending on the needs of our users.
- Free products & "pay what you like" pricing.
- Contact / product support - currently just use messaging system.
- Reviews & Ratings.
To give feedback about the marketplace, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.