How can I add Google Analytics tracking to my site?
This is a Pro Account feature.
Among other things, adding Google Analytics tracking to your site is a great free tool to understand where your site visitors are coming from.
To add the Google Analytics tracking ID to your site, from your menu, navigate to:
Website Builder > Settings > Google Analytics
Enter the Tracking ID, then click Save.
How do I get the Google Analytics Tracking ID?
If you haven't already done so, please login to your Google Analytics account or create a new one.
- Click Admin on the bottom left side of the menu.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Your tracking ID will then be displayed on the right. It is a string like UA-xxxxxx-1.